Thursday, April 29, 2010

Long Shadows


At Stewart park in Ithaca.


I am working on a record book/journal right now. My sis found it second hand for me, it's my favorite color and I am doing the pages all pink and flowery. This is so weird, because,

1. I have never been into making my own journals

2.I am not into pink

3.I am not into flowery

I am not sure what is going on, but it was really fun to break out of my usual and just go with what I was doing. I will post photos when I have more done. The only problem was that one of the records is "love hurts", by Roy Orbison and after I read it, I couldn't get it out of my head for the rest of WART.

Oh, and we came up with a great idea, we are having WART Awards, for the 1st anniversary of WART. I am emailing Ghirardelli to see if they will sponsor. (seriously)

And more of the serious, maybe I am working out of my real of familiar, because that is where our life just keeps on heading. Things are so weird right now, I am sorry if I don't post much!!

1 comment:

  1. My sis and I call these times the times of Bilbo Baggins..."I feel thin...like butter scraped over too much bread..." Your loooonng shadow photograph made me also think of that.

    ReplyDelete