Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Beginnings

I have been enjoying Real Life so much lately, with our new little lovely.  I have not been able to tear myself away.  I am wearing her right now and all of a sudden had the urge to make a blog post.  My wish to be creative with my hands is waking up with the fall.  As the light fades earlier and earlier each night, the time I have seems charged in "hurry, hurry" kinds of feelings and so I am reaching out to new projects, small though they are.  It feeds a need in me, to make. The need for art grows or takes a backseat to some of lifes' happenings, but it does return.  A joy, a certain kind of life.
I am keeping 30 days of art, a journal to get started again.  My goal at the end...maybe painting again, maybe?? Photo by Michelle Barnes Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment