Saturday, November 17, 2012

Neglect

Neglect

My apologies for  not posting in so long! I couldn't get my photos to load on the blog server that I use. Now, I promise you will hear from me more often!  I just never felt like I could write a post without a single photo.
The photo above was taken as part of a huge project that I have started, including lots of  photos, and more that I will tell you about soon.  The name of my somewhat secret project is "Demise". While you wait to find out, maybe you would like to join a giveaway, for every comment left from now until Thanksgiving at midnight I will enter you in a drawing for one jar of my Farm Girl Grease!  Please leave a comment with something you are grateful for!!
artmomma

2 comments:

  1. This is a great photo. I'm sorry you are having a low season. It seems life is all about change and the ebb and flow of things around us. It's hard to love that change sometimes.
    I love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I've learned that always being thankful for everything in my life has made me more joyful.

    ReplyDelete