Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Welcome to the year of HOPE. The Chinese name their years and I think it's a good idea. That way you don't lose your focus. So much can change in 12 months. After 3 or 4 months, who knows if we are still headed in the right direction?? I don't know that I am deserving of the confidence, but so many that I know have expressed how wrong their direction has been in 2009. It seems odd to me that people I have known for years, people that I barely know, and friends I am getting to know, in one way or another are feeling down, feeling depression. Bad stuff has been invading their lives and then moving in. I know I have even had my own share of it. I think what I am proposing is a counter-attack. Out with the negative, get lost sad, bad thought patterns. Leave my friends, leave my world and definitely do not even think about entering MY YEAR. Name it, own it. So I name it HOPE. THE WHOLE YEAR.

HOPE IS RISING.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment