Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy Day


First of all I wanted to say HELLO and Greetings to my new follower, Malu. This is a very rainy day in our town. I have not been able to write much lately. I have not had a computer, but I have also felt like there has not been too much to write about, Life has been Things that are completely enjoyable, but not an event persay. Actually, I think they have been the things that make up REAL LIFE. The Small Graces of life. So instead of trying to word them out, here is a snapshot list of my life lately,
gardening-lovely tomatoes
enjoying the baby horses
driving teens to practice, work and drivers ed
designing projects
playing pet shop with my babies
making jewelery with the girls
weaving
walking my doggie
weeding
being positive
swimming
meditating
sunning
praying
loving
cleaning
getting ready for school

No comments:

Post a Comment