Friday, August 6, 2010

small art friday and gypsy cart

This is the back of the cart where it is parked right next to two beautiful rose of sharon trees that my neighbor gave to me for Mothers day a few years ago. This also happens to be the window that the evil racoons tried to get me thru. (before there was a glass window in)

This front looks very plain, but will soon have railings and a pretty red door. I want to take off just from looking at this photo.

This is my small art for Friday. More pin holders, they say sew, and have vintage buttons, and lace and fabric.



These two are for my neices, I think they will be sewing soon if I can convince their momma to get a sewing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have always dreamed of having a caravan like this. Have you ever read Diddakoi (by Rumer Godden) with your children? It's so good! The homey details of how they fix up a little caravan is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete