Friday, January 28, 2011

Two weeks of Aprons, and a bag





So, W.ART> for the last two weeks has been aprons.  Not the project I would have chosen, as usual, it chose me.  After my aunts saw the apron that I made for my momma out of her dads shirt they needed one.  I am happy to do this, so I did.  I did two, and my momma did one, so all the daughters of my grandfather have an apron made from one of his shirts. 

The bag was just a total inspiration.  My bestest was visiting, and I was resting due to a stressed out night, the night before.  The baby needed a quiet day, and while she kept my laundry going like the wonderful friend that she is, all of a sudden this bag popped into my head, the whole sketch in fact!  My friend is such an inspiration that jus being near her gives me great ideas!

1 comment:

  1. All great projects. I love the bag. I've had some of the shirt aprons in mind for awhile. I'll have to get back to that.

    By the way, Jordy informed me the other day that we HAVE to go back and visit the Whitmore's!

    ReplyDelete